This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.baylobsters.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site and will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
2. Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by using the "Unsubscribe" link in our emails, by contacting us via email or calling us at 330.486.0713.
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
3. Security Procedures in Place
Information you provide to us when registering is kept on a server maintained by JMP Productions, Inc. (www.jmpproductions.net), which is the company that does our web hosting for us. JMP Productions takes great strides to assure the security of information you provide to us when registering with us. BayLobsters Fish Market. takes precautions to protect your information. We do not take credit card information via our website for your security. Credit card information is only collected at the market or over the phone. Please do not send sensitive information such as your credit card information via email as email is not a secure method and you will do so at your own risk.
Any information collected on our website is used to contact you about the products/services on our website in which you have expressed an interest. We use this information for billing and order fulfillment. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. You can verify this information any time by in to by sending us an email or calling us at 330.486-0713.
We protect any information we maintain about you. In addition to your registration information on the website, your information is also stored in our accounting software. Only the owners of the business have access to your information. This information is only used to perform specific jobs (for example, processing orders, billing or customer service). The computer where this data is stored is kept in a secure environment and is protected by Norton Internet Security to prevent hackers or viruses from accessing our computer.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.